-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Macros

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:42:26 -0500

hey ED R, while I haven't used the XP version of Outlook much and don't know
what kind of macro would enable you to insert the same subject line on new
mail, you should be able to set up a template that could have the same
subject line, addressees and/or common text.  open up a new mail, add your
subject line and whatever else may be common, save as [name].oft.  by
default, Office will save this buried deep in the Outlook folder/templates
file... but you can copy the file to/or create a shortcut to your desktop or
quick launch toolbar for easy access.

~s

ED R wrote:
:: I can't figure out how to set up a macro in OLXP2002.  I'm trying to
:: make one for a long subject line that I use a lot.