-=PCTechTalk=- Re: MSWord left side alignment

  • From: DavisUnit <davist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 19:04:06 -0400

Left align is the default I believe, but this sounds like you have extra
spaces.  So, yes you have the right idea with Find/Replace.  So in the
Find field, type:
^p<space><space>
(replace <space> with the spacebar)
In the Replace field type:
^p<space>
You may have to do multiple replaces to get the result you're looking for.

Terry