-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Lost Contacts List in OE

  • From: "Don Wilcox" <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 22:49:40 -0500

You get it by checking the little box next to CONTACTS.  That works on my
machine.  Do you have the grey bar with the word Contacts and a picklist
down arrow visible at the bottom of the column.  If so the contacts list has
been resized.  Wiggle your cursor around the bar to get the double pointed
arrow, then click and hold and drag up to make it visible.

Don