-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Loading NEW Computer - Win 7

  • From: "Bob - The Keyboard Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:58:12 -0700

Tis not my group.  I did find a news list called Win7News.  It's OK, but I
wish I knew of a good list like ours <chuckle>  I've been watching Yahoo and
there aren't many groups on there..............seems unusual to me.

Regards,

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,,,
          Õ¿Õ¬
 -----------<========<<0++0>>========>-----------
               Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ
                           NRA Life Member
 Photos: http://keyboard-cowboy.smugmug.com/
From the poem "Invictus"
Written by the English poet William Ernest Henley (1849?1903)

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.