-=PCTechTalk=- Re: KeyBoard Cowboy OT

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 09:38:03 -0700

Bob......can you now read and write at the same time?

Seriously though, if they are your first _BI_focals take care going down
stairs.  Can be a bit disconcerting until you get really familiar with
them.  But there again perhaps you don't wear them all day long!

Cheers

Rick H

I just got my new pair of glasses...........bifocals so I can read. My
vision is almost 20/20 uncorrected. Regards, Bob -- the "Keyboard
Cincinnati, OH -- Scottsdale, AZ