-=PCTechTalk=- Re: KaZaALite

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:55:51 -0400

Kazaa Lite should be:
http://www.kazaalite.com

Yes, it is free.

---Troth

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DH (Rick) Holmes
  To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 6:59 PM
  Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: KaZaALite

  Oops - sorry, I am using KaZaALite. The newspaper refers to KaZaA, so if
  they mean that, the difference IS important.  But, as the paper article
  is a Q & A, it is hard to say which is meant.
  If what Vic is saying is correct, there is no need to worry, but one
  would have expected the lite version to contain adware or whatever, as
  it is free.  Is KaZaA free? I don't know.

  David...I can't supply a URL sorry, but a Google search will easily find it.

  Thanks for the responses everyone.

  Rick