-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Is anyone home? resize partitions

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 15:17:20 -0400

the drive is about 9 gb. but - it is almost always only around 3-400 gb free. I
am always cleaning my tmp files out - and fighting with my kids to not put
things on that drive. It's a losing battle, since the default documents folder
is on that drive, and no one seems to know how (me included) to keep their
e-mail cleaned up!)
there are program files on there that wouldn't permIt me to put them on a
different drive. plus the pieces of programs that go into the operating system
drive, even if they are installed on another partition.

Can you tell me more about the Windows swap file?

So! should I combine those partitions? or, should I move those files from my
operating system partition to the one with most of my program files on it???

Cris