-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Invisible Backgrounds for Icon Lables on the Desktop

  • From: Tori <verse@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2003 16:07:15 -0600

I use Wallpaper Changer v1.90 which does that as well as changes the
desktops.  I don't know if it works on XP or not though.  I'm using
Win98.  It is a free program and works really well.

Tori

At 03:46 PM 12/1/03, you wrote:
>Hi Again Dear Friends,
>Dose anyone know of a way to configure XP Pro to make the desktop Icon
>Titles appear on a transparent background that allows the DT Wallpaper to
>show through.
>TIA Rocky de Dragon
>In Sunny Florida
>

>To unsub or change your email settings:
>//www.freelists.org/webpage/pctechtalk
>
>To access our Archives:
>//www.freelists.org/archives/pctechtalk/
>
>For more info:
>//www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=pctechtalk

What is Omniana?

Go to http://www.omniana-ltd.com to discover the meaning.  Omniana
Graphic Design offers low prices and high quality.  Also, a free giveaway
each month, games and a fun new daily newsletter called Omniana Pieces
(click on Join Our Mailing Lists).