-=PCTechTalk=- Re: IncrediMail

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:35:11 +1200 (New Zealand Standard Time)

According to my settings, I am sending in 'plain  text'.  As is suggested=
,
it may be 'freelists' where the thing goes wrong. Postings to myself don'=
have that problem, nor do  postings I receive from a local friend who als=
uses IncrediMail.=0D
I said earlier that I did not want to send HTML messages, and I continue
with that.  It will only be on special occasions when I depart from that
principle, and those occasions will not be when I post to the list. Isn't
there some way that freelists can prevent these formatting marks (if that=
 is
what they are called) from being inserted?  If it was OK with Yahoo, sure=
ly
the fix is easy - maybe not!  But I hope so, because I do not want to hav=
to use OE.=0D
Cheers=0D
Rick