-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Home networking...

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:06:05 -0500

If you're using XP, which you are, you're more than half-way there. Although
several others will probably tell you that its not necessary, I recommend
getting a router, and networking this way. I can get into specifics if you
like... which router I like, and how easy it is to connect.
.::] Sir Troth [::..
Computers giving you headaches?

::: Original Message by HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx
::: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:18:11 EST