-=PCTechTalk=- Re: HighjackThis - Harold and Sir Troth

  • From: "Harold B." <harold7@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:38:17 -0400

Hello again,

http://www.hijackthis.de/index.php?langselect=english
 is not a forum. That page his where you can paste the results of your
HighjackThis scan. You then click "Analyze" and get a page telling you what
might be, can be, should be, or never should be ... removed. Somehow I
thought all this was previously answered. Sorry if I was not clear earlier
and did not respond sooner. --- Harold