-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Help with hyperlinking something for myspace

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 10:51:30 -0400

well i couldn't get the link to hyperlink on my myspace page, but i was able
to find a graphic that had the code all written that you just copy/paste
onto your page and that works fine.  Actually when I tried to hyperlink the
webpage all i got was a blank space??  oh well, the graphic is better
anyway.  Thanks for your help.

xo.....sandy