-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gman - Firefox addon question

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 23:34:55 -0400

LOL

Ok, Tupid.  I have a possible perfect solution for you.      ;)

Assuming all of your current extensions & other add-ons are error free, look
up and install the FEBE extension.  Once installed, you can use that to
simply back up ALL of your extensions, etc. in one shot (and you choose the
backup location).  Once you have reinstalled your image and are ready to put
Firefox back together, just install FEBE and use it to reinstate all of the
other stuff.  With the number of extensions that I use, I refuse to do it
any other way.     :)

If you choose to try this, be sure to read ALL of the accompanying info on
how to install and use it.  The setup is just a tad complicated the first
time you install it, but becomes really simple once you have that initial
experience under your belt.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"