-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Gman, Don, Mike, Vista OS cleanup emails were lost, can you resend?

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 00:35:56 -0400

Don provided the following.  It might not help the poor mind, but it'll get
some stuff on your USB thumb drive.       ;)

***************
Those are available as portable apps.  You can put them on your flash
drive and leaver them there.  No installation necessary.  Lots of good
tools in the LupoPenSuite you can get at   http://www.lupopensuite.com/
including (but not limited to): Recuva, CCleaner, ReNamer, CPU-Z, SIW,
7-Zip, Foxit Reader, Notepad ++ and Revo Uninstaller.

Don

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php