-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Glo's Photo hunt

  • From: ~OoO~ <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 20:42:44 -0400

Does not seem to have made it there. So, today is your lucky day, cause I am
going to walk you through it.

Click on SIGN IN on the top center.

Enter your Yahoo ID and your password. Then click SIGN IN.

Once logged in, on the left-hand side, you should see a listing of all your
groups. Obviously, you will see PCTECHTALK. Go ahead and click on that. This
will take you to the group's main page.

Once there, click on PHOTOS on the left-hand side panel.

You should then see multiple albums. There'll be one called COMPUTER PROBLEMS,
one called MEMBERS PHOTOS, etc. Click on the MEMBERS PHOTOS album.

Once in there, scroll all the way to the bottom and click the link called ADD
PHOTO.

At that point, you need to BROWSE for the photo on your hard drive, and attach
it. Then give a PHOTO NAME, and an optional DESCRIPTION. After entering all
that data, click ADD NOW.

And, that's it.

======================================
= SirTroth