-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Ghost in the Machine

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:01:36 -0500

not related to your problem - I don't have any suggestions - but I'm curious
what anti-trojan software you're running. I just had a 'run-in' with one. Norton
had quarentined one about a month ago. Yesterday, I updated norton at the web
site, and a short while after that, I logged off xp and back on, and norton came
up that it found a virus - a trojan, and it couldn't quarentine it - norton was
denied access. What I ended up doing was deleting the files manually - worked
fine. I think they may have been tidbits leftover from the month prior, but I
really don't know.
Anyway - I'm very interested in what you use!!
and I hope your mouse behaves itself! mine does weird things when its batteries
are low - it's cordless.

CrisS