-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Get into BIOS

  • From: "ds" <dschilling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 17:54:17 -0500

Glen,

I figured out how to get in (think it was the esc). Now I need to know
how to get rid of that splash screen. This is not the Windows splash
screen, but an HP splash screen. Any clues?

Thanks.

Denise

Denise,
What motherboard do you have? What brandname of
computer? There are several ways to get into bios, the
delete key just being one of the most common ones.

Try the F2 key. That works on gateways. If that
doesn't work try cycling through the function keys.

Glen