-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMan/OE

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 21:36:25 -0400

Mary,
    First, one more of those silly subject line 'rules'.  From this point
on, we'll leave the subject line just the way it is until this has been
brought to a conclusion one way or the other.  Keeping it the same will
allow our email programs to group them all together so it can show up like a
conversation.  If your OE does not already group similar posts (same subject
line) together, go to View > Current View and click next to the line that
says 'Group Messages by Conversation'.

    Ok, now that your Options are set, are you still getting the error?

Peace,
GMan