-=PCTechTalk=- Re: GMan -----Question about creating a Acronis image

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:19:44 -0500

Hi Rudy,
    If you're asking whether there are any differences between making your
backups from Acronis installed on your PC or from the Acronis boot disk, the
answer is that there is no difference.  The reason it runs faster when using
the installed program is that the system doesn't need to keep looking at the
CD or DVD for data and/or instructions on how to do what you're asking it to
do.

http://tinyurl.com/ynlcr7
"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"