-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fwd: Re: VMs

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 12:33:56 -0500

Annie,
    About once a month, I log into Gmail's webmail interface to see if
anything was mislabeled as Spam.  In case you're wondering why I never
replied to this, it happens to be one of the ones I just now found in the
Spam folder.  The most likely reason is the signature line where you're
advertising for AOL.     lol

    Anyway, I suppose you may have already had your question answered.  If
not, let me know and we'll come up with some more examples.    :)

Peace,
Gman
http://www.bornagainamerican.org