-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: transferring Outlook Express files via memory stick

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:11:30 -0400

Jan,
    I hope you like getting email, cause I keep thinking of things to add.
lol

    I'd like for you to look for those .bak files you found in your
protected recycle bin earlier in this thread (the ones that didn't return to
where you expected them to go).  Run a search on all drives for the
following.  Let me know what it finds, but don't do anything with them.
Specifically, you're looking for the names of your OE folders.

*.bak

Peace,
GMan