-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Why should we spend our time fixing Microsoft's messes?

  • From: " milady" <kg6ocz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 19:55:52 -0700

ohhhhhhhhhh brother!!.. too funny-such sarcasm!!...and it DOES make sense..I
mean come ONNNNN awready.. we are update the updates that updated an update
whoes previous update looked like swiss cheese???  sighhhhh. yeahhh. the
rush to be the best before "best" is achieved...GAD..what h&d we must all go
thru to FIND the best IF that is attainable..I have my doubts..it's like
giving you a patch for a headache that was created from all the patches that
should not have had to BE patched in the first place???

LOLOL..ANY car that had SO many fixits in a short period of time would have
been named a LEMON..and probably burned on the front steps of the
manufacturer.. but then I guess that's the way it is in the tech world