-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Re: corrupted drivers? CD/DVD BurnerS not working

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 01:06:21 -0500

Jo Ann,
    Looks like we're not leaving so soon after all.  The home is part of a
condo community and they apparently have an ordinance about excessive noise.
Us nailing down the hardwood will definitely exceed the limit.  It looks
like the 1,200 sq.ft. of wood will be sent back to the distributor and we'll
have to install something else (probably laminate) in a few weeks.  I'll
keep you posted.           lol

Peace,
GMan