-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Newsletter Merger

  • From: "Lilian" <lilian.oswaldocruz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:13:00 -0300

I´ve had Windows Secret Newsletter since Fred Langa joined with it.  Its
always a pleasure when it hits my inbox!  I recommend it highly.  There is a
free edition, but you get much more if you get the paid subscription.  You
can donate whatever you want, and a percentage of that will help sponsor a
child in the Third World.  Take a look:

https://windowssecrets.com/info/