-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fw: Bad Lottery Email

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 03:51:36 -0400

Hi Glo,
    You're right in that this really doesn't tell me anything, not without
actually seeing the headers for myself.  The only way for me to see what's
going on is for you to save the message as a separate .EML file (use File >
Save As) and then attach it to a private message to me.  Or, you could
simply upload the saved .EML file to my server.  You'd just need to give me
some advanced warning so I can turn the server on for ya.       :O)

Peace,
Gman