-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Front USB hookup

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 19:05:48 -0400

Jo Ann,
    You know me better than that.  It would be dumb to proceed without
asking about these issues, especially the one about frying your friend's
camera.      :O)

    That 10th pin is not connected to anything, including ground, so it
would be a wasted effort to connect anything there.  Where is this 'extra'
ground wire from?  I think that's the only thing I don't understand about
your setup.

    And yes, first try it with a USB mouse or something similar.  I'm pretty
sure they're cheaper than a camera.        lol

Peace,
GMan