-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Freelists plain text yuckies (was IncrediMail)

  • From: Camper Mick <camper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2002 01:20:19 -0400

Hello - I just joined this and another tech support group. Between the
two groups I am getting a ton of email on a daily basis. I have really
learned allot and have had several of my 'unanswerable' questions
answered. I am all for humor and banter but this does seem to be a
little excessive in a group with a large turn over of daily emails.