-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Forward a picture of a duck.

  • From: "Jo Ann Weaver" <hillfarm3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 20:13:23 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

 Lionel,
Attachments are not allowed on the list and are stripped from the messages.
Good to meet another duck lover. I have 14 of them. There is a nice duck
list on Yahoo I belong to, if you are interested.
Jo Ann

     Subject: A Picture Of A Duck
            As someone who is dedicated to the protection and preservation
of all forms of wildlife, but particularly waterfowl, I thought you all
would be
           interested in this picture of a duck swimming in a pond

            Isn't it delightful to see nature's creatures in complete
harmony with their enviroment.