-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Flash cookies are NOT the same as regular ones

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 23:59:57 -0400

Heh heh, you should NEVER play with powerful toys when you're sleepy.

If you come across a Flash file at any site, you can right click on it and
control specifically what happens at that site.  But if you want to control
how Flash handles things globally (all sites) go to the link promoted in
that article and handle them there.  I told it to blow out ALL cookies and
not give any sites ANY hard drive space.

Peace,
Gman

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php

"The entire future of humankind is yet to be written"