-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Fires -- OT

  • From: Keyboard Cowboy <KBCowboy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Glo <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 07:59:43 -0700

Bartlett lake is to the East of my place, about 12 miles or so.  I
suspect it is a second  (or third or fourth) fire.  The tanker planes
dumped water all day yesterday.  Last night we had terrible lightning,
but the good news is we got just a little rain.  Not sure if it was
enough to help or not.
  Regards from

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy",
          ,,,,,,,,
         Ô¿Ô¬
   Cincinnati, Ohio
Scottsdale, Arizona
Friday  6/24/2005  7:57:48 AM

You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by
short term failure.

--  Charles C. Noble