-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Firefox and why I like it better

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 00:46:36 -0800

Now, all you gotta do is type "about:config" without the quotes
in the address bar, and you'll see all the nice little
configurations options youhave at your disposal.
Sir Troth
Already been there and I didn't have a clue what that all meant
other than I could see where something was bold, I had made
those changes in a dialog box.

I did manage to screw up the news folder and delete it from my
top menu -- is there someway to get it back so I can get the
headlines again?

I was trying to help somebody with alphabetizing their Favorites
folder and I deleted the news folder while doing that.

Judith