-=PCTechTalk=- Re: FW: Giveaway of the Day (Free if installed by 3 a.m. tomorrow)

  • From: "Bob - The Keyboard Cowboy" <KBCowboy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 09:14:34 -0700

Actually, I did and installed it.  I did not have a problem.  Often times
they put ads right near the download button and if you're not careful, you
select the advertisement button rather than the actual download button.
It's a pain, but the site is worth the little aggravation and that's how
they make their money (on the ads).

The offering today is called Crave World Clock.  I tried this a while back
and did not like it.  It seems to be a stripped down version, or copy, of an
old program called EarthSunX.  The problem is that it's not as good as the
EarthSunX program...........which long ago got the coveted Keyboard Cowboy
Seal of Approval <G>

Regards,

Bob -- the "Keyboard Cowboy"
           ,,,,,,,,
          Õ¿Õ¬
              Desert Mountain -- Scottsdale, AZ
The Cliffs, Keowee Falls South -- South Carolina
                           NRA Life Member
Photos: http://keyboard-cowboy.smugmug.com/

This email was sent on 1/28/11 at 9:14 AM <timezone> by Keyboard Cowboy.