-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Eudora

  • From: Robert Carneal <carnealr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:36:48 -0500

1> If you are using Eudora Lite, I don't think it is possible to re-order
the sequence Who, Date, Subject. I am using Eudora Pro, but away from my
office where my Eudora manual is. I *think*  in Eudora Pro, not only can
you choose which headers you want to see in the Header Pane, you can choose
its order.

2> The preview pane is a slightly smaller window- and can't show much.
Again (sorry) in Eudora Lite I don't think you have many choices. May I
make a suggestion? Why not forget the preview pane? Just turn that option
off. Some viruses can be activated when the email is opened in a preview
pane it's got you.

3> You are not doing anything wrong. In Eudora Pro under TOOLS, there two
options- one is Task Status, and the other is Task Errors. Those will allow
you to control what you hear, what you see, and what to do about it.

A word of caution- I am using Eudora Pro 6 with thrid party add-ins. Our
customization of Eudora may be different.

Robart