-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Email program after market

  • From: Carlene <carlene1st@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 17:56:21 -0400

Yes, if they are saved your folder will transfer.
Follow directions for pop3 on your current mail website and follow
directions to pull your mail into Thunderbird.  The biggest thing is to
set up pop3 outgoing also.
This looks like good examples for you with pictures. I am sure there are
others.
http://products.secureserver.net/email/email_thunderbird.htm

On 9/14/2013 5:20 PM, Bashfulbob wrote:
> That's 2 for Thunderbird. Do you know if it get my saved emails?????
>
> Thanks

>>> mail. So I do not think that the rebranding will be of much help to me.