-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Email in Outlook 2003

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 23:46:12 -0400

DJ,
    It's the International Options that I was after.  Mine is set to Western
European (ISO).  You didn't mention the European part.  Is it the same?  If
it is, I don't have an answer for you.  Perhaps it's the way the email
server is handling your posts.  It even applies those markings to my reply
when you reply back.  You might have better luck searching for a string such
as (= email Outlook).

    At least you got an =20 in this last one, so it's coming down.       ;O}

Peace,
GMan