-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dying hard drive with other issues

  • From: "wendy simmons" <wensim985@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:38:18 -0800

Tom & Kat,

Thank you both. Great information.

Kat - I believe he does have Office 2000. Sometimes when he is at his desk
but not working on the computer it will just start cranking away on its own
and I know this really bothers him. It chews up a lot of resources because
he said when it kicks on while he is playing his card game it slows
everything down to a crawl.

Tom - Thank you for taking the time to go through my post point by point. My
Dad has been working late this week so I will try to catch up with him this
weekend to try your suggestions.

Wendy