-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Download helpers -Open Office.

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:04:49 -0700

FWIW I think my copy cost me next to nothing - cost of a blank CD I
think, from a regular store, (Dick Smith).  If you live in Australia or
New Zealand, could be worth a try, or look around wherever you live.
Also try a Google search. Less hassle than an overnight D/L. It is
extra-ordinarily similar to MS Word.

Cheers

Rick H