-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Discsaver sale

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 13:49:42 -0500

Regardless of the high price of shipping I went ahead and ordered on this
special sale you found.  The shipping was about as much as the discsavers!
But I don't have a lot of choices since we live so far from major shopping
centers.  The internet has been a real plus for me when it comes to shopping
for needed items.
Joyce