-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Digital Audio CD PLayback problem..

  • From: "Mike Kauspedas" <saveyosquirrels@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:59:17 -0600

Check to see if the software is "bundled" meaning it came with the Burner.
If this is so then it willonly work with that brand or that specific burner.
I'm sure if you got a retail/oem version of Nero/Easy CD Creator you would
be fine. As those would work with almost any burner.

Mike Kauspedas
Alpine Computers
Colorado Springs, CO