-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dell Computer Problems

  • From: "Sandy" <sandy.rick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 14:47:27 -0400

I'm running Me so that's good to hear that my pc's normal, lololol..........if
I had a day w/o blue screens I wouldn't know how to act ;-)
I wanted so bad to possibly get a new pc this spring/summer, but we have
mounting medicals bills that are going to take years to pay off, so I just hope
this ole clunker holds out for me.

Sandy