-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Daily Digest

  • From: bob.in.jersey@xxxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 12:22:24 EDT

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 04:58:14 PDT, "Tempting2Taanzaa" wrote:
> Sorry..My last post was sent in html format...

For some of us, it was backconverted automagically anyway...not
serious...

> Hi:
> I recently opened a new yahoo account and resubscribed to my
> groups.   I'm receiving individual emails instead of daily
> digests.  I made sure to check daily digest in my membership
> information.  What do I need to do?

Login with your Yahoo user name and password if needed.

You'll see all the lists to which you're subscribed in table form.
Click on "Edit My Groups".

You'll see a similar list, but with pulldown menus to change the
user profile (wouldn't mean much if you only use one), delivery
address and delivery preference (individual, digest, notices-only,
or no-email/web-only).  Scroll down to the bottom, and you'll find
an option to change settings for all groups =en masse.=

Even if you did what you claim you did, it wouldn't hurt to make
the change(s) again.

--
BOB dot in dot jersey at Juno dot com