-=PCTechTalk=- Re: DVD Recorder.

  • From: <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 12:44:33 -0800

While that is a good alternative solution if you have two VCR's and do not
mind doing that every 10 years...(and I have well over 100 movies), I prefer
using DVD's as the life of those...and especially with a backup copy..
should out live me.... and heck.. my kids can copy them if they want....lol!

But I do agree, copying them to another tape would work...for another 10
years...

Thanks....
Rose