-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Confirmation...

  • From: GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 18:51:19 -0400

And as these dates approach, I expect an even louder objection from the
masses.  It has nothing to do with the amount of time that XP has already
been supported and everything to do with the lack of a reasonable
alternative.  Support for XP should last until they have a universal
replacement available and patched with its inevitable SP1.  That hasn't
happened yet, even with the release of Vista's SP1.

Disclosure:  I am by no means a Microsoft basher.  I just want them to get
it right before turning off support for the OS I have spent many years
perfecting.       ;O)

http://www.nationalbubble.com/stopthebailout/

"The only dumb questions are the ones we fail to ask!"