-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Computer Problems following upgrade

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 21:18:17 -0500

I just got an e-mail from Dave and he has been out of town all week.  See, I
should always assume the best of people instead of the other way around. He
said it is probably the processor.  Did not say what he would do but I
expect he will do something since he installed it.
Sandi
P.S.  I will keep you posted.