-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Commentary

  • From: HandsomeBlck@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 07:57:03 EDT

In a message dated 4/5/2007 4:44:04 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dswabc@xxxxxxxxx writes:
> Well.... every year or two I feel the need to
> rant on AOL because it causes
> so many problems (and has since it started,
> literally) and gets so many
> people upset.  Sometimes my AOL rant gets people
> upset so I decided this
> year to use a disclaimer.
>
> One VERY BIG surprise... so far no hate mail from
> AOL lovers.
> Maybe everyone here has learned the same things I
> have and agree with me
> now.  :-))  Or the disclaimer worked.
>
> Don

Don,
     I'm one of the "everyone", and don't necessarily agree with you. I've
had AOL for fifteen years, and I'm satisfied with it. I've never seen any of
your rants, nor your disclaimer, and choose to ignore any AOL haters. This is
because in my mind, hating on AOL doesn't normally provide any assistance in a
problem I, or anyone else might be having.

HB

 See what's free at
http://www.aol.com.