-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cd burning

  • From: "cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 13:38:45 -0500

yeah...
I think I should use some cd-rw's - it would keep me organized better.
I tried them with my old burner though, and when I tried to re-write, it
destroyed everything on there, so I have been afraid since to lose what all I
have saved...
could be the fact that they're cd-rw's - Sry can't really help much!!
Criss