-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Boot disk

  • From: "Faustus" <dktrfaustus@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 11:36:33 +0100

Make the boot disk, and test it out on your current setup by sticking it in
the drive and restarting the PC. If all goes well, you can safely use it in
an emergency. If it seems to need a driver or file that isn't provided, get
back to us with details, and give the custom boot disk on that site a spin.
If all else fails, we'll walk you through manually creating your own boot
disk.

(...which I'm hoping won't be too different on WinME! LOL)

Faustus