-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Bebo

  • From: "D H (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 09:28:01 +1200

Thanks, Joyce,  I must look at that.  I have recently d/l/d Picasa, but
have not used it thus far, and I did not know about the "Hello" feature.
However,I think the Bebo thing has some additional feature which somehow
allows you to change your email address and then notifies your contact
list people of the change. How it works I do not know, but will try to
find out.

Again, much obliged.

Rick H