-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Battery back up?? power going to be going out - AGAIN!!

  • From: "Cris" <cris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 09:53:23 -0500

Thank you! This really helps me!
so - I'm wondering - does it need to be plugged in totally
separate than everything else, or can it be plugged in to an
existing surge protector...???
I don't care as much about the monitor being shut down.
Right now - there are 2 computers in here. The one will be
moving to another room shortly. It would need it's own.
Cris