-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Backup

  • From: Beverly Hahn <bhahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:25:36 -0500

They were backed up to a floppy using the "backup" in
start/programs/accessories/system tools/backup in windows 95.  When I
tried to restore them from the same location in my new computer with Win
98se they were not recognized.  The files had the backup extension of
*.q something as I remember.  At that time I did not have SpanDisk and
the files were too large for one floppy, so I used the builtin backup
function.  Duh!

Beverly